How does the grading system work?
- Very old, very yellowed pages with dog ears or tears / faded print/ defaced pages or spine. Possibly gone through heavy use among two or three family generations. Requires a lot of care in handling.
- Old with yellowed pages and dog ears / minor markings.
- Yellowed pages and minor dog ears. Good condition otherwise
- Signs of yellowing, minor spots
- Brand new (secret bonus) / Almost brand new
Why are there price tags from other bookstores?
Being pre-owned books, they tend to have price tags from their previous vendors. We leave them on if removing them may damage your book instead.
Why can't I opt for store pickup for my cart?
Some of our stock are held at our store at #01-07 Bras Basah Complex and are readily available for pick up. However, some others are being kept at our warehouse due to space constraints.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us in advance if you wish us to transfer inventory to do a store pickup (takes around 2 working days to process). We will set aside the books to be reserved under your name for up to 1 week before returning it to our online inventory. Direct cash payment at the store can also be arranged instead.
What are the channels of communication available?
- Retail store counter: 63381753
- Messenger (for simple and quick inquiries): www.facebook.com/evernewbook
- Webstore Matters & Feedback: email@example.com
- Larger Scale Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org