Buying and Selling a Business uses real life stories to illustrate how successful entrepreneurs acquire and cash-out business investments. Written in a clear and easily understandable style, this book provides the necessary knowledge to avoid the pitfalls and overcome the obstacles in order to achieve a winning transaction.
This book will teach you to:
- Prepare your business for sale
- Analyze business acquisition candidates
- Appreciate the power and pitfalls of franchises
- Use confidentially and other agreements to your benefit
- Negotiate your way to a positive result
14.6 x 1.9 x 23.5 cm