If sales is the number one skill in business, number two has to be the ability to bring ordinary people together to build a championship team.
This book is a step-by-step guide for any individual, group or company to create their own powerful Code of Honor. The Rich Dad Advisor collection of books is designed as a how-to series to empower individuals to succeed. Team Code of Honor is critical to this series because these team-building processes bridge all facets of business, investment, entrepreneurship and even your personal life.
Team Code of Honor will give you the specific steps, graphic examples, stories and numerous case studies of:
- Creating your own Code of Honor
- How to implement and enforce the Code rapidly
- Using the Code to control the growth of your organization
- Putting your team together by choosing the right players
- Increasing performance throughout your team
- Use pressure as you friend to produce extraordinary results
14.6 x 1.3 x 23.5 cm