his series provides a wealth of reading materials for elementary school students. There are six volumes in this series and each volume includes 20 books. The structure of the reading material is from easy to intermediate. The reading materials include fables, fairy tales, life stories, and historical stories. In addition to the focus on age, psychology, creativity, understanding, abilities and interests, this series also focuses on traditional culture and the cultivation of coree values. Each book has several questions based on the content that will help students to better understand and respond to the material. This set of books can be used as additional reading material for students to study, and it can also be supplemental reading material for using in the classroom. Volume 1 is for Grade 1 and 2, Volume 2 is for Grade 2 and 3, and so on.
- In line with the new Chinese teaching and learning initiatives - to encourage reading and to enhance learning.
- A wide variety of content ranging from fables, fairy tales to historical accounts and true life stories.
- Focuses on inculcating cultural knowledge and core values.
- Tailor-made to suit the interests and abilities of students.
- Includes open-ended questions at the end of each boook to help students better understand the story.
- The series has a graded structure.
- All text comes with Hanyu Pinyin.
ISBN 9789812570017 (Zhang Lao San and Round Jupiteran 张老三和圆木星人)
ISBN 9789812715869 (I Don't Want To Be Human 我不要做人)
ISBN 9789812715876 (Flying Bed 飞床)
ISBN 9789812716262 (Brother Ba Ge 八哥弟弟)
ISBN 9789812570154 (The Cat That Doesn't Like Friends 不爱朋友的小花猫)
ISBN 9789814210683 (Ox's Hand 大牛的手)
ISBN 9789812570192 (Do You Love Them 你爱他们吗)
ISBN 9789812716309 (Little Wooden Bowl 小木碗)
ISBN 9789812570093 (Little Circle 小圆圆)
ISBN 9789812716323 (Da Xin Makes Toys 大新做玩具)
ISBN 9789814211901 (Tiantian the Bunny 小兔子甜甜)
ISBN 9789814211818 (Go to the Moon 到月亮去)
ISBN 9789814211932 (The Cat That Wants to Eat Lion 要吃狮子的猫)
ISBN 9789814211949 (Story of Books 书的故事)
ISBN 9789814211956 (I Don't Want the Ability 我不要这种本事了)
ISBN 9789814211963 (Country of Truancy 逃学国)
ISBN 9789814211970 (Little Yellow Bird Learns to Sing 小黄鸟学唱歌)
ISBN 9789814211970 (Fly Out of the Earth 飞出地球)
ISBN 9789814210683 (River in Picture 画里的小河)
ISBN 9789812711274 (Dolly Learns Chinese 多丽学华语)
Simplified Chinese characters and Pinyin, 26 pages/book,