This series provides a wealth of reading materials for elementary school students. There are six volumes in this series and each volume includes 20 books. The structure of the reading material is from easy to intermediate. The reading materials include fables, fairy tales, life stories, and historical stories. In addition to the focus on age, psychology, creativity, understanding, abilities and interests, this series also focuses on traditional culture and the cultivation of core values. Each book has several questions based on the content that will help students to better understand and respond to the material. This set of books can be used as additional reading material for students to study, and it can also be supplemental reading material for using in the classroom. Volume 1 is for Grade 1 and 2, Volume 2 is for Grade 2 and 3, and so on.
- In line with the new Chinese teaching and learning initiatives - to encourage reading and to enhance learning.
- A wide variety of content ranging from fables, fairy tales to historical accounts and true life stories.
- Focuses on inculcating cultural knowledge and core values.
- Tailor-made to suit the interests and abilities of students.
- Includes open-ended questions at the end of each boook to help students better understand the story.
- The series has a graded structure.
- All text comes with Hanyu Pinyin.
Simplified Chinese characters and Pinyin, 30-33 pages/book,